Skip to content
prenatel vitamems
lindseymk posted:
Does anyone know of any easy-to-swallow prenatel vitamens?? The ones I was taking are now $50 a month. Too expensive for me since I am not evem pregnant. I've thought about getting some over the counter but not sure if those would still give me all the nutrients I would need...? I found Prenatel Plus vitamens on the internet - for a 2month supply its only $17.00! They seem to have all the nessecary nutrients. Anyone have any suggestions??

ATT76 responded:
My doctor told me the over the counter prenatals are just as good as the precription ones. He said the only difference was the over the counter ones only have like 800 mcg instead of 1000 of the folic acid, so he suggested taking an extra folic acid vitamin that would give me the extra 200. He also told me there are some that have DHA with them and to take that also. Hope that helps!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been trying since November 2010. Started using ovulation strips in Feb 2011. Avoiding pregnant people and babies currently. Also avoiding the temptati...More

Helpful Tips

LORD LUGARD BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN JUST 24 HOURS..
Lord Lugard, you are indeed a miracle worker.I have tried so many spell casters and psychic after my husband left me and told me to go and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.