Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Graduating to 7 months
CortneyMarie posted:
Well I figure I am moving on to this board because I am in my 7 month after taking a month off I am close to O using LH tests and just getting so scared that it's never going to happen. I have been thinking more and more lately what life would be like if it doesn't happen for us. This kind of want I know will not go away until I have my bundle joy. It sucks because I know that we are not financially ready to spend thousands on fertility treatment let alone adoption. Oh well maybe this month will be the month crossing my fingers!! I can't imagine the explosion of joy when I get that BFP!!!!

krisselou responded:
I am in the same boat you are....going on 8ish months now for the second time around.
DH and I tried for about 4-6 months a year and a half ago but nothing happened so we decided to take a break sort of speak. We didnt really stop ttc but I didnt test for O or anything.

I'm in the 2WW right now and im really hoping this is the month!

It's so hard not to get anxious when friends/family are getting pregnant one right after another it seems!

CortneyMarie replied to krisselou's response:
Yeah believe me I know...My sister has two kids and the around thanksgiving she was feeling all nauseous and all I could think was PLEASE don't be preggers!!!! I couldn't handle that let down, thank god she isn't because I would have been a mess... DH's sister is sixteen and found out she is pregnant and I wanted to cry it's almost like if you want it to happen than it won't...I am such a control freak that it is like torture that I have little control over such an important situation!!
Good luck and baby dust!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Met my Husband four years ago. We were married last June. I went off my birth control (nuvaring) in June. We started trying toward the end of July. Ev...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful