Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Graduating to 7 months
CortneyMarie posted:
Well I figure I am moving on to this board because I am in my 7 month after taking a month off I am close to O using LH tests and just getting so scared that it's never going to happen. I have been thinking more and more lately what life would be like if it doesn't happen for us. This kind of want I know will not go away until I have my bundle joy. It sucks because I know that we are not financially ready to spend thousands on fertility treatment let alone adoption. Oh well maybe this month will be the month crossing my fingers!! I can't imagine the explosion of joy when I get that BFP!!!!

krisselou responded:
I am in the same boat you are....going on 8ish months now for the second time around.
DH and I tried for about 4-6 months a year and a half ago but nothing happened so we decided to take a break sort of speak. We didnt really stop ttc but I didnt test for O or anything.

I'm in the 2WW right now and im really hoping this is the month!

It's so hard not to get anxious when friends/family are getting pregnant one right after another it seems!

CortneyMarie replied to krisselou's response:
Yeah believe me I know...My sister has two kids and the around thanksgiving she was feeling all nauseous and all I could think was PLEASE don't be preggers!!!! I couldn't handle that let down, thank god she isn't because I would have been a mess... DH's sister is sixteen and found out she is pregnant and I wanted to cry it's almost like if you want it to happen than it won't...I am such a control freak that it is like torture that I have little control over such an important situation!!
Good luck and baby dust!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a loving husband and a beautiful little girl. We are TTC and it is taking a lot longer the second time around!

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.