Skip to content
Husband's erection trouble
An_242171 posted:
I am 27 and my husband is 32 and we are trying to get pregnant for the past 4 months for the first time.He is sexually active through out the month and gets a strong erection and ejaculates normally.But when it comes to baby making sex during my ovulation...its gets tough for him to get an erection and even if he does get an erection,he is not able to retain it for the intercourse.The penis becomes flaccid half way through before ejaculation.But within few hours he is able to have a normal erection and ejaculation,by rubbing the penis over me or by masturbating.When it comes to intercourse he loses the erection.I don't understand if it is a physical or mental problem.He claims of not having any stress or fear.After few days of refraining from sex,he is totally normal.But my ovulation phase is well gone by then and it is very frustrating especially when one is trying to conceive.Please suggest what we can do about it to overcome this problem or if anyone has come across this same problem.

Anon_2996 responded:
Try not telling him when you're ovulating.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a three year ol daughter. My husband and I decided last June to try to conceive a second child. Since the birth of our daughter, he has been di...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.