Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Argh!
    KCgirl1978 posted:
    Who in the world has a 43 day cycle!? I was getting so hopeful.

ahans86 responded:
    I understand... mine have been around 40 days after going off bc (before bc they were 28-30 days between) It's so frustrating!! There's always a part of me every month that just thinks "maybe it's just late because we're pregnant". We're about to start on month 7 of TTC. Hopefully lucky number 7 will do the trick! Fingers crossed for you and I both

woolfy87 replied to ahans86's response:
    started to think i was the only one. i went off bc in december 2010. my cycles were very regularly irregular, being as they were 41 days long. after a few months;8 to be exact, i finally got down to a normal 31 day cycle. we have been what i call actively trying, since my cycles finally straightened out, since july. every month i get more dissapointed when it doesnt end up with a BFP, and my friends are all getting prego and having babies. dont give up, i havent completely yet. definitly hoping to finally get a BFP this month. good luck to everyone out there trying, BABY DUST TO ALL WHO NEED IT; and hopefully some to me!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Met my Husband four years ago. We were married last June. I went off my birth control (nuvaring) in June. We started trying toward the end of July. Ev...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
    Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.