Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Argh!
KCgirl1978 posted:
Who in the world has a 43 day cycle!? I was getting so hopeful.

ahans86 responded:
I understand... mine have been around 40 days after going off bc (before bc they were 28-30 days between) It's so frustrating!! There's always a part of me every month that just thinks "maybe it's just late because we're pregnant". We're about to start on month 7 of TTC. Hopefully lucky number 7 will do the trick! Fingers crossed for you and I both

woolfy87 replied to ahans86's response:
started to think i was the only one. i went off bc in december 2010. my cycles were very regularly irregular, being as they were 41 days long. after a few months;8 to be exact, i finally got down to a normal 31 day cycle. we have been what i call actively trying, since my cycles finally straightened out, since july. every month i get more dissapointed when it doesnt end up with a BFP, and my friends are all getting prego and having babies. dont give up, i havent completely yet. definitly hoping to finally get a BFP this month. good luck to everyone out there trying, BABY DUST TO ALL WHO NEED IT; and hopefully some to me!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Trying since November.....Trusting God has a plan. I am trying to not think about it but I just keep buying clothes and watching for signs of pregnanc...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.