Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

depressed
    An_242478 posted:
    #1 was so easy. This one is 6 months and taking ovulation tests and still not working. I'm getting depressed. I'm 33, my little one is turning 4. The further apart they are, is making me sad. But I'm blessed to have one.

AMiller7905 responded:
    I feel the same way. With #1 I was off the pill for a month and got pregnant. We were hoping that our kids would be three to three and a half years apart. Well now #1 is 3 years and 3 months. We have been TTC since April. I feel blessed to have the #1 but the older she gets the sadder it makes me that I haven't gotten pregnant.

AnnieG95 responded:
    I can relare completely. I was pregnant the 2nd month we tried. We have been TTC since September of last year and it isn't happening for us. I'm 35 and my little one will turn 2 in March. I, too, feel so blessed to have one but I have always wanted 3 or 4 children. Now, I feel I am lucky if I'm able to have 2. I just got my period again today and I am so depressed. Every month I get less and less hopeful that it will happen for us. It's nice to know I am not alone in feeling this way.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cassy (27) DH (30) Married 8/19/06... DD is 21 months old (born 7/19/08). early m/c 3/4/2010. Baby #2 on the way, EDD 12/9/10.

Helpful Tips

try this website http://www.naturacure.net/
    my friend said this really works http://www.naturacure.net/ More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.