Skip to content
depressed
An_242478 posted:
#1 was so easy. This one is 6 months and taking ovulation tests and still not working. I'm getting depressed. I'm 33, my little one is turning 4. The further apart they are, is making me sad. But I'm blessed to have one.

AMiller7905 responded:
I feel the same way. With #1 I was off the pill for a month and got pregnant. We were hoping that our kids would be three to three and a half years apart. Well now #1 is 3 years and 3 months. We have been TTC since April. I feel blessed to have the #1 but the older she gets the sadder it makes me that I haven't gotten pregnant.

AnnieG95 responded:
I can relare completely. I was pregnant the 2nd month we tried. We have been TTC since September of last year and it isn't happening for us. I'm 35 and my little one will turn 2 in March. I, too, feel so blessed to have one but I have always wanted 3 or 4 children. Now, I feel I am lucky if I'm able to have 2. I just got my period again today and I am so depressed. Every month I get less and less hopeful that it will happen for us. It's nice to know I am not alone in feeling this way.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband I were married May 09. I stopped BC in Feb 09 and we started actively TTC in Aug 09 with the help of Clomid. Went through 7 months worth of...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.