Skip to content
Never used BC Pill & TTC
bshah2 posted:
I am 36 years old and got married last year with my boy friend. We are trying to have our first baby for last 3 months but no hope. I do not drink or smoke, maintain a healthy lifestyle. I have never used any BC pill.[br>[br>I am have my periods in b/w 28-31 days, last month it was on 8th and the month before it was on 10th. In 2009 I was diagnosed with Endometriosis and was given Depot Lupron shot. It did not work & I had no period for about 6 months. I switched to Natural Therapy- Yoga & Herbal meditation. This helped me a lot I do not feel any more discomfort or pain of Endometriosis for last 1&1/2 years.[br>[br>After this Depot Lupron shot I lost my orgasm, Is that a serious medical condition & preventing me to conceive? Any thought plz share? Is there any way to increase my chance to get orgasm? [br>[br>My body can not take any medication, I am raised like this, using all herbal medications. [br>[br>Any suggestion on TTC to increase my chance to conceive will be appreciated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I conceived DS Christopher in May 2006 and weren't trying. We went off protection for 2 or 3 nights and that was all it took! He wa...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.