Skip to content
TTC after Ectopic pregnacy
An_242627 posted:
went in to the hospital on 10/28/2010 with severe pains and cramps along with bleeding at first i was told i had a completed miscarriage well i was re-admitted on 10/31/2010 and was told that my hcg levels were still going up and after numerous pregnacy tests in the hospital they were still coming up positive this went on until mid november of 2010 i went through ultra sounds and the baby wasnt detected so they came to the conclusion it had to be ectopic pregnacy i had then had to get methotrexate injections to dissolve any growing tissue basically it terminated the ectopic pregnacy. i saw a regular cycle for the first time again in january 2011 and been ttc ever since but nothing has happened. what could be the problem? any suggestions?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I conceived DS Christopher in May 2006 and weren't trying. We went off protection for 2 or 3 nights and that was all it took! He wa...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.