Skip to content
when to have a fertility test?
amj2188 posted:
ive been trying for a while now with no luck but my periods are so irregular an scattered i cant do all the ovulation tests. o may go a month or so with out a period. when should i see a dr about a fertility test?

Fabreezy responded:
My doctor said they usually don't do fertilty test if you have been TTC for less then a year, they only do a test if has been more than a year or you have had problems in the uteurs area..it takes most people up to and lil bit over a year. My DH and I have been TTC for about 7 months now and all/most of our friends said it took them a year to a year and a half to concieve...just be patient the baby will come

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been trying since November 2010. Started using ovulation strips in Feb 2011. Avoiding pregnant people and babies currently. Also avoiding the temptati...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant? contact Dr.OKOSOVO
Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr.OKOSOVO solution home on this email ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.