Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I want no periods not more!
ms918 posted:
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since July 2011... and it's not working. I know we have many factors against us and have not tried to talk to the doctor yet. Maybe just out of fear or my husbands pride. I am endlessly frustrated every month when I start my period.

The big problem right now is..my periods not just every month any more.My concern is over the last 6 weeks or so I have pretty much had 4 periods. They were always consistent: Now all of a sudden they are happening much closer together, last longer, and are heavier/more painful and I just don't understand why. Please help?

TKO120107 responded:
Lurking from JSO board.

The change in your cycle you're describing is pretty significant. I think you should see your doctor to figure out what is going on.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I conceived DS Christopher in May 2006 and weren't trying. We went off protection for 2 or 3 nights and that was all it took! He wa...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.