Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help Please
Baby_hopes11 posted:
I've been having on and off light cramping for the past 4 or 5 days and no period it's not due till friday and I usually still period cramps the day before I get my period and I have sore breasts and nipples... has anyone had these symptoms and ended up pregnant??

Fabreezy responded:
I'm still TTC myself and not an expert what so ever but my doctor did tell me your breast get very tender when you are preggers and I have read about impantantion cramping as well...so it might be signs of pregnancy but they are also signs of menstrual too...I would take a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side...i hope it is positive

Baby_hopes11 replied to Fabreezy's response:
Well... AF showed up today on time I'm so confused I never use to have cramping a whole week before my expected period and off and on the passed 4 months and always before I would only have cramping the day before my period... grrrrrr I'm a very impatient person and I wish I would just get pregnant already!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Jess and DH and I have been TTC #1 since May 2009. I had a very early MC in September. We're crossing our fingers and toes for a st...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful