Skip to content
Help Please
Baby_hopes11 posted:
I've been having on and off light cramping for the past 4 or 5 days and no period it's not due till friday and I usually still period cramps the day before I get my period and I have sore breasts and nipples... has anyone had these symptoms and ended up pregnant??

Fabreezy responded:
I'm still TTC myself and not an expert what so ever but my doctor did tell me your breast get very tender when you are preggers and I have read about impantantion cramping as well...so it might be signs of pregnancy but they are also signs of menstrual too...I would take a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side...i hope it is positive

Baby_hopes11 replied to Fabreezy's response:
Well... AF showed up today on time I'm so confused I never use to have cramping a whole week before my expected period and off and on the passed 4 months and always before I would only have cramping the day before my period... grrrrrr I'm a very impatient person and I wish I would just get pregnant already!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

We have been trying to get pregnant since mid Dec 2009, so far no luck. I am 27 and my hubby is 25 and neither of us have any children yet. We have be...More

Helpful Tips

How OLOLO SPELLS Save My Broken Heart Of Marriage.
I know most of you don't believe in anything at all and yes you have the right so this is mostly for those who want to get their spouse ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.