Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
40 & still trying.....
mslewis40 posted:
Hello ladies. I've been married for almost 10 months now & we've been trying since. I recently had a laparoscopy done over 2 weeks ago to see if my tubes are blocked & or if there are any other issues that is keeping me from getting pregnant. Thankfully, my tubes are not blocked & clear. BUT, to my surprise, my doc found some endometriosis. I imagine it wasn't all that much coz I was in surgery for only about an hour. He did tell us before the surgery that if all goes well, & if my tubes are clear, then we will have a 6-12 month window to conceive. Well....from his mouth to God's ears! I go back to see him for my post op appt on the 15th. A couple of people told me to suggest fertility hormones & see what my doc would say....given my age & how long we've been trying. What do any of you think???

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, comments, advice, & suggestions.

happymj responded:
Don"t give up...I married at 41...tried to get PG and was succesful.my dr. told me it would take a while..The best advice he ever gave me was just relax and be natural, 2 mo later I conceived and now we have a truly bright and wonderful little boy who jus turn 19 mo old.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25, husband is 28. we have known each other for at least 8 years now, together 3.5 years. We got married June 2010 and started trying right away ...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful