Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
8 years together and NO BABY =...(
SuperWomanTransform posted:
Hello everyone my name is Crystal...Ive been trying to have a baby for the longest...i went to my obgyn and did all the test i had to due to see where my body is at inorder for me to have a baby....so test came out fine i have everything i need to have a baby BUT....i have irregular menstrual and also overweight...their for my doctor told me...i can help u have a baby...but first you have too help yourself out..meaning get healthy..so NOWW im trying my best to lose weight...follow me in my journey <3 stay POSITIVE

Take the Poll

NO BABY YET!
  • Follow my story
  • BABY DUST
  • HOW LONG BABY
  • SEND ME AND ANGEL
vote
View Poll Results

JJyde responded:
I will keep you in my prayer and hope you are successful in getting pregnant. Try not to lose weight too quickly and remember even losing ten pounds can help you on your way. LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU AND ME. MOSTLY YOU.

consuella responded:
after 5 years of marriage without a child,what would i have done if not chief oduduwa who brought me out of shame for not conceiving after 5 years of marriage i was frustrated after all the things my husband family said about me for not conceiving ,well just to make the story short i got pregnant few weeks after chief oduduwa help now, am 6 months pregnant hoping to put to birth soon.i thank chief oduduwa for helping me get pregnant. are you out there looking for a child or trying to conceive contact chief oduduwa he will surprise you, he is real he is tested and trusted call 2348165061583

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.