Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cant figure it out
tinktried posted:
so my fiance and i have been trying for about 7 months now i am taking vitamins and keeping count of days after my cycle and checking my temprature what am i doing wrong? can someone please help me

tjackson1016 responded:
I started using fertilityfriend.com and it really helps to make sense of how everything working timing wise. We have been ttc for almost a year. Got off BC pills last march. I am almost 31, so Dr. put me my first round of Femara last month. I'm currently on CD 30 and should have started AF 2 days ago. Depending on your age, your Dr. may have you try for at least a year. Since I'm 'older' (so says the Dr.) he didn't want me to wait any longer and that's why he put me on Femara. I'm probably not much help, but just know there are a lot of ladies on here that are going thru the exact same thing. I know it's hard, but try not to stress b/c that makes things worse when TTC. Good luck and baby dust to you!

tinktried replied to tjackson1016's response:
thanks i have a dr.s apt net month to talk to him about it and see what he will say am hopeing he cn help me out but im starting to get worried that i wont be able to conceive and so is my fiance b. its been about 7 and a half months and stll nothing not even symptoms of anything so we ae geing upset with it all now but thank you for the advice i will talk to my dr. about it and wishing yo the best also

Spotlight: Member Stories

Met my Husband four years ago. We were married last June. I went off my birth control (nuvaring) in June. We started trying toward the end of July. Ev...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful