Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Month # 10
dw1022 posted:
Hello Ladies!!

I am new to this community and need a little advice. My husband and I are on month ten in trying for a baby. I'm sure like all of you we have tried every different position, counting days, ovulation tests, laying on my back for 10,15,20 minutes after sex, putting a pillow under me as I'm laying---pretty much every little trick you could think of.

I am also on month number 2 with using Clomid and I bought the $65 digital ovulation test this month so we are watching things very closely... I am currently on day 20 of my cycle and according to the ovulation test I haven't ovulated yet. Is this possible?? Before this month I was using the strips that show an extra line when ovulating and it wasn't very clear/easy to read so I never knew when I was ovulating or not.

Is it possible that I am just not ovulating yet? I've heard that most people ovulate between 15 and 18 days...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 33, married my DH (39) Sep 09, and we have been trying to conceive on and off ever since. For the past few months, we have really started to t...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful