Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Month # 10
dw1022 posted:
Hello Ladies!!

I am new to this community and need a little advice. My husband and I are on month ten in trying for a baby. I'm sure like all of you we have tried every different position, counting days, ovulation tests, laying on my back for 10,15,20 minutes after sex, putting a pillow under me as I'm laying---pretty much every little trick you could think of.

I am also on month number 2 with using Clomid and I bought the $65 digital ovulation test this month so we are watching things very closely... I am currently on day 20 of my cycle and according to the ovulation test I haven't ovulated yet. Is this possible?? Before this month I was using the strips that show an extra line when ovulating and it wasn't very clear/easy to read so I never knew when I was ovulating or not.

Is it possible that I am just not ovulating yet? I've heard that most people ovulate between 15 and 18 days...

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I conceived DS Christopher in May 2006 and weren't trying. We went off protection for 2 or 3 nights and that was all it took! He wa...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful