Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Definitley a difference
jhetsmom posted:
Dh and I have been TTC since June 11. I figured it would take a few months but never expected this long. Nov I got an odd period and it continued to crazy for the next 2 cycles. Feb, I decided to go on BCP to help regulate me and started vitex to see if that would help. This month for the first time while TTC, I understood what ewcm is. What I thought was fertile cm wasn't anything close to what I had this month and I am feeling very encouraged by this. DH and I bd everyother day for the past week. Yesterday was O day. I am feeling very confident this cycle. So anyone looking to increase fertility, I'd suggest giving the vitex a try. Its definitley helped my situation.

jhetsmom responded:
UPDATE TRIGS> I got a BFP this cycle but only after 1 neg and bleeding for 2 weeks. Bleeding was due to MC. The Vitex helped and I was pregnant but didn't know til after I had miscarried. Taking a break this cycle after the d and c and have already started back on the vitex. Hopefully this board starts to see more traffic soon.

Babyinme143 replied to jhetsmom's response:
I'm so sorry for your loss. ((HUGS)) I lost a baby right around the same time. (April 9th) Looks like we're both back to the drawing boards... I wish this site was more active, too! Just found it today. You should check out The Tweakers Board at http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a6731783/the_tweakers_board

There's also a great group called "Getting Pregnant" and it's very active. I am a Group Owner on The Tweakers Board- very active as well and a wonderful group of women! You should join us.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married in June '08 and we began TTC in May '09 and haven't had any luck yet. Because I always have irregular cylces...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful