Skip to content
Definitley a difference
jhetsmom posted:
Dh and I have been TTC since June 11. I figured it would take a few months but never expected this long. Nov I got an odd period and it continued to crazy for the next 2 cycles. Feb, I decided to go on BCP to help regulate me and started vitex to see if that would help. This month for the first time while TTC, I understood what ewcm is. What I thought was fertile cm wasn't anything close to what I had this month and I am feeling very encouraged by this. DH and I bd everyother day for the past week. Yesterday was O day. I am feeling very confident this cycle. So anyone looking to increase fertility, I'd suggest giving the vitex a try. Its definitley helped my situation.

jhetsmom responded:
UPDATE TRIGS> I got a BFP this cycle but only after 1 neg and bleeding for 2 weeks. Bleeding was due to MC. The Vitex helped and I was pregnant but didn't know til after I had miscarried. Taking a break this cycle after the d and c and have already started back on the vitex. Hopefully this board starts to see more traffic soon.

Babyinme143 replied to jhetsmom's response:
I'm so sorry for your loss. ((HUGS)) I lost a baby right around the same time. (April 9th) Looks like we're both back to the drawing boards... I wish this site was more active, too! Just found it today. You should check out The Tweakers Board at http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a6731783/the_tweakers_board

There's also a great group called "Getting Pregnant" and it's very active. I am a Group Owner on The Tweakers Board- very active as well and a wonderful group of women! You should join us.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a three year ol daughter. My husband and I decided last June to try to conceive a second child. Since the birth of our daughter, he has been di...More

Helpful Tips

How OLOLO SPELLS Save My Broken Heart Of Marriage.
I know most of you don't believe in anything at all and yes you have the right so this is mostly for those who want to get their spouse ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.