Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Definitley a difference
    jhetsmom posted:
    Dh and I have been TTC since June 11. I figured it would take a few months but never expected this long. Nov I got an odd period and it continued to crazy for the next 2 cycles. Feb, I decided to go on BCP to help regulate me and started vitex to see if that would help. This month for the first time while TTC, I understood what ewcm is. What I thought was fertile cm wasn't anything close to what I had this month and I am feeling very encouraged by this. DH and I bd everyother day for the past week. Yesterday was O day. I am feeling very confident this cycle. So anyone looking to increase fertility, I'd suggest giving the vitex a try. Its definitley helped my situation.

jhetsmom responded:
    UPDATE TRIGS> I got a BFP this cycle but only after 1 neg and bleeding for 2 weeks. Bleeding was due to MC. The Vitex helped and I was pregnant but didn't know til after I had miscarried. Taking a break this cycle after the d and c and have already started back on the vitex. Hopefully this board starts to see more traffic soon.

Babyinme143 replied to jhetsmom's response:
    I'm so sorry for your loss. ((HUGS)) I lost a baby right around the same time. (April 9th) Looks like we're both back to the drawing boards... I wish this site was more active, too! Just found it today. You should check out The Tweakers Board at http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a6731783/the_tweakers_board

There's also a great group called "Getting Pregnant" and it's very active. I am a Group Owner on The Tweakers Board- very active as well and a wonderful group of women! You should join us.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Trying since November.....Trusting God has a plan. I am trying to not think about it but I just keep buying clothes and watching for signs of pregnanc...More

Helpful Tips

try this website http://www.naturacure.net/
    my friend said this really works http://www.naturacure.net/ More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.