Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Finally:)
bennys_mommy posted:
I have been trying since I got my IUD removed last May and I am finally pregnant! It was the first month that I used the MyDays app on my smart phone and I think it helped because I could keep track of how often we made love. I don't think we realized how often we just forgot to do it. I have an eleven years old son who thought mommy would never have another baby. Thank you for all your posts this website has been very supportive.

roxy518 responded:
Congrats on ur pregnancy,I also had my iud removed after 10 years and the next mth became pregnant.Now my daughter is 8 years old.CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!

Babyinme143 responded:
CONGRATS! I had my Mirena removed Feb 14, 2011 and got pregnant while preventing in July 2011 only to lose it right away at 4w3d (found out 3 days before AF was due). We decided to TTC in November... Had another very early miscarriage April 9, 2012 so now we're moving onto cycle 7 of ATTC (bbt charting, opks, the works). So glad that you finally got your bfp after 11 cycles!! Congrats again!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married in June '08 and we began TTC in May '09 and haven't had any luck yet. Because I always have irregular cylces...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.