Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Finally:)
    bennys_mommy posted:
    I have been trying since I got my IUD removed last May and I am finally pregnant! It was the first month that I used the MyDays app on my smart phone and I think it helped because I could keep track of how often we made love. I don't think we realized how often we just forgot to do it. I have an eleven years old son who thought mommy would never have another baby. Thank you for all your posts this website has been very supportive.

roxy518 responded:
    Congrats on ur pregnancy,I also had my iud removed after 10 years and the next mth became pregnant.Now my daughter is 8 years old.CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!

Babyinme143 responded:
    CONGRATS! I had my Mirena removed Feb 14, 2011 and got pregnant while preventing in July 2011 only to lose it right away at 4w3d (found out 3 days before AF was due). We decided to TTC in November... Had another very early miscarriage April 9, 2012 so now we're moving onto cycle 7 of ATTC (bbt charting, opks, the works). So glad that you finally got your bfp after 11 cycles!! Congrats again!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a three year ol daughter. My husband and I decided last June to try to conceive a second child. Since the birth of our daughter, he has been di...More

Helpful Tips

try this website http://www.naturacure.net/
    my friend said this really works http://www.naturacure.net/ More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.