Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Finally:)
bennys_mommy posted:
I have been trying since I got my IUD removed last May and I am finally pregnant! It was the first month that I used the MyDays app on my smart phone and I think it helped because I could keep track of how often we made love. I don't think we realized how often we just forgot to do it. I have an eleven years old son who thought mommy would never have another baby. Thank you for all your posts this website has been very supportive.

roxy518 responded:
Congrats on ur pregnancy,I also had my iud removed after 10 years and the next mth became pregnant.Now my daughter is 8 years old.CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!

Babyinme143 responded:
CONGRATS! I had my Mirena removed Feb 14, 2011 and got pregnant while preventing in July 2011 only to lose it right away at 4w3d (found out 3 days before AF was due). We decided to TTC in November... Had another very early miscarriage April 9, 2012 so now we're moving onto cycle 7 of ATTC (bbt charting, opks, the works). So glad that you finally got your bfp after 11 cycles!! Congrats again!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Jess and DH and I have been TTC #1 since May 2009. I had a very early MC in September. We're crossing our fingers and toes for a st...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful