Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

7 months and still trying
    acusano3 posted:
    Hi All!
    It hurts to know that all you ladies are having the same issues I have been having also. It does help to read all your comments about how easy you thought it would be to become pregnant, when I as well thought it would be a piece of cake. I stopped taking BC in September and have since been trying. I didn't have a visit from AF during January or February and got real excited and took a PT, obviously coming back neg. I went to the gyn and he did some blood work thinking it was a thyroid issue, that came back neg as well. He started me on Provera and gave us 3 months to conceive. I'm hoping by June we will have a positive outcome. If not it's on to more test. Good luck girls! Baby dust to all!

chickie2012 responded:
    I am in the same boat as you, it's been a few months since AF has been here and my tests are negative...I have been trying since November and haven't been able to see my doctor. Last time I was in she thought it was my thyroid as well and it wasn't. Did Provera work for you? Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Jess and DH and I have been TTC #1 since May 2009. I had a very early MC in September. We're crossing our fingers and toes for a st...More

Helpful Tips

try this website http://www.naturacure.net/
    my friend said this really works http://www.naturacure.net/ More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.