Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
7 months and still trying
acusano3 posted:
Hi All!
It hurts to know that all you ladies are having the same issues I have been having also. It does help to read all your comments about how easy you thought it would be to become pregnant, when I as well thought it would be a piece of cake. I stopped taking BC in September and have since been trying. I didn't have a visit from AF during January or February and got real excited and took a PT, obviously coming back neg. I went to the gyn and he did some blood work thinking it was a thyroid issue, that came back neg as well. He started me on Provera and gave us 3 months to conceive. I'm hoping by June we will have a positive outcome. If not it's on to more test. Good luck girls! Baby dust to all!

chickie2012 responded:
I am in the same boat as you, it's been a few months since AF has been here and my tests are negative...I have been trying since November and haven't been able to see my doctor. Last time I was in she thought it was my thyroid as well and it wasn't. Did Provera work for you? Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a loving husband and a beautiful little girl. We are TTC and it is taking a lot longer the second time around!

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful