Skip to content
Really thought I had it this time :(
in_pain_ posted:
This is the perfect blog for me, I have been trying for over six months devastatingly and still nothing.. I have read on here some about chemical pregnancy and IDK if I would rather have that or it be something wrong with one of us that makes it hard to get pregnant.
Before we started trying my period was very regular, then it shifted a day or two, but this month it was 7 days late and I told my hubby I was going to wait to take a test till this morning and what do you know, my period started.
Starting last month, I have HORRIBLE cramps during my period. I am already depressed because I know I am not pregnant and then I feel like I am being tortured by it. I really hope I am not having a chemical pregnancy because then I will know all this pain is my unborn child dying I have pregnancy symptoms each month and then pain. Please help

Kathmh responded:
Have you had your thyroid checked? Mine causes heavy periods. Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 33, married my DH (39) Sep 09, and we have been trying to conceive on and off ever since. For the past few months, we have really started to t...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.