Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Prime fertility age....yeah right....
mrsG_729 posted:
Although my husband and I got married young, it was for the right reasons. Now we are still young,I am only 21, and trying to start a family, and it is proving to be a seeming impossible. I had a tubal pregnancy and since have had another miscarriage, with no other successes over 8 months. It is so frustrating to see other young ladies my age conceive so easily without trying and then regret their decisions...to some extent.
I am jealous. Fertility is said to peak at age 24, so I am terrified that I will never be able to naturally conceive. Its tough. Just seeking support from someone who may understand the feeling.

lynmartin responded:
Have you been to a reproductive endocrinologist mrsG? I've had the trans-vaginal ultrasound and something called a hccg (I thiink), where they run dye through your fallopian tubes to make sure there's no blockage. I am 30 years old, and sometimes I feel like I waited too long to ttc ---but I know that women are having babies later and later in life, if that makes you feel any better best of luck my dear.

mrsG_729 replied to lynmartin's response:
yes. I have heard about this, and asked my doctor a month or so ago. Her advice was to wait at least another three to six months beforehand though, since my standard ultrasounds come back normal.... frustrating.... Once again today I am waiting to take a pt... just a few more days... maybe I'll get to suprise my hubby on father's day.... hopes, dreams, and baby dust.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and...More

Helpful Tips

try this website http://www.naturacure.net/
my friend said this really works http://www.naturacure.net/ More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.