Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
clomid/gonadotropin
lynmartin posted:
Can I get feedback on ovulation? I haven't had a period since going off of bc in May 2011, just last week I, by chance, checked my cervical mucus and it was consistent with impending ovulation! I know it's possible to ovulate and not have a period--but I'm just curious to see if anyone else has had this experience.
I'm about to do ANOTHER round of Provera then Clomid, so I should probably wait a couple of weeks and take a pg test before doing this...just in case the cervical mucus thing wasn't a fluke? Hope this makes sense, I'm kinda all over the place this morning

Romieee responded:
It is still possible to ovulate with a missed period. I had the same problem, i ovulated after i missed my period and got pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28, going on 29, years old. My husband and I have been married for 2 years. We decided to start TTC last October when I took my last BC pill. I&#...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!