Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Getting frustrated...
BreezyB1983 posted:
So we have been trying since September and I feel bad getting upset about it because I watched my sister struggle for 3 years to try and get pregnant and had several miscarriages. She now has twins (boy and girl the cutest babies ever, call me biased). But anywho I have done the blood work...had the HSG test to check my tubes (which was painful) they were open though and this month my fertilty monitor said I was high fertilty for 7 days!! That started on day 20...i have a 32 day cycle. Never hit peak...kinda bummed. They said the HSG test gives you higher fertilty but I think it just messed me all up. I am taking progesterone because my dr says I may be getting prego and not getting progesterone in time...my hubby has NOT been tested...guess thats my next step. What about Chlomid though?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (27), DH (28) TTC #2 since 12/09. I have one DD(4 in August) and one Stepson(5 in July). On my first round of Metformin. Provera, Clomid! Hoping th...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful