Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
trying to conceive
An_247214 posted:
I'm 34 yrs and my husband is 49 yrs, I got pregnant with my first child 2 months after trying, my son is now 2 yrs 10 months old, now my husband and I are trying desperately to conceive again for the past 8 months no luck, I even try the online ovulation calculator, but still no luck. I was told I have fibroid during my ultrasound when I was 26 week pregnant. I have a regular period, cycle is between 27 to 30 days, I mean sometimes I have a 28 days cycle, sometime 27 day & sometimes 30 day cycle, my period usually last for 5 days. What can we do to increase our chances of getting pregnant?

NPNebraska responded:
Hi - I realize this is an older post, and so I don't know if you're still TTC - maybe you're happily pregnant by now:) But if not, I highly recommend using a digital ovulation test. The individual tests (not the sticks that go with the big huge monitor) from Clear Blue are easy to use and will pinpoint when your LH surge is instead of trying to plan around a calendar. It just gives you a better "window" Best of luck!

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.