Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying to get pregnant. Please help. 17 days without a period.
An_248975 posted:
I have been on metformin trying to get pregnant since January. I have a period around every 36 days. My last period was the beginning of September. I missed my period in October. My online tracking says I'm 54 days without a period and 17 days since my last missed period. I've taken home pregnancy tests and they have said no. I just went to the doctor Friday 11-9-12 for a blood test they ran my hormone levels and called me today and said that I was not pregnant that my hormone levels were below zero? I am very frustrated and don't know what to do now. Do I wait for my next period to see if it comes or schedule and appointment with the doctors to chech me out? We have been trying for 2 years now and nothing yet. We had his sperm count tested and it was ok. Please help???

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, DH (24) and I (22) have been on your TTC journey for baby #1 for 14 months. We have been trying naturally so far but are now starting to look f...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful