Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Advise needed
    dash86 posted:
    I am a 26 year old trying to conceive. We have been trying to have a baby for about 8-9 months, still no luck. I am starting to feel extremely disapointed. I went to my OB about 3-4 monthd ago and was told no need to worry until its been a year. I'm not sure if I should seek other medical advice or just stick it out for a few more months. Also, not sure what the average time span is for someone my age.

TristaMarie responded:
    I am in the same boat as you. I'm 26, me and my SO have been trying for 9 months and my ob which i love doesnt want to "help" with options just yet. i went in for my annual less than 2 months ago and everything looks fine even did some hormone tests just to make sure that wasnt something to be worried about. My cycles were only 13 days long and he said if they didnt go "nornal" within more months than to come back. I have since had a cycle that was 27 days and 34 days... still not regular but i honestly dont want to wait longer than a year and im thinking im gonna make an appointment for exactly 1 year lol. seems like forever when you want somethign so bad

Spotlight: Member Stories

DO YOU NEED HELP TO GET PREGNANT OR GET BACK YOUR EX LOVE? Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage?...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
    Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.