Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Can anyone help me interpret my test results? Gyno says i'm not ovulating.
BeaRue posted:
I will not have a change to speak to the gyno that ordered the test results, because I have moved, but I do have the test results at hand. All I know is that she says that I'm not ovulating.
Does the day of my cycle affect what my results will be?
See, I was on my period from Jan 1st to Jan 4th. I had blood drawn for my hormone levels done on Jan 5fh.

I'm a 21 year old female, who's had her period since 10 years ago. Sometimes I'm irregular, but not always. I've never been pregnant. I don't take any birth control or medications. I'm not overweight. I think that covers it. Ive been suffering with acne since I started having periods.
Also, about 3-4 months ago, i tried taking ortho tri cyclen lo. I took it for 10 days, but had to stop due to the extreme side effects.

That's my background info.
Here are my test results. They were taken a day after I stopped my period.
Estradiol: 46.3 pg/ml
FSH: 4.28 mUI/ml
LH: 7.46 mUI/ml
Progesterone: 1.7 ng/ml
Prolactin: 25.7 ng/ml
Testosterone: 0.43 ng/ml

Does anyone have a chart or anything that I can use? Or does anyone know how to interpret? Please help. The gyno said i'm not ovulating but this was very early on in my cycle.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25, husband is 28. we have known each other for at least 8 years now, together 3.5 years. We got married June 2010 and started trying right away ...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!