Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Can anyone help me interpret my test results? Gyno says i'm not ovulating.
BeaRue posted:
I will not have a change to speak to the gyno that ordered the test results, because I have moved, but I do have the test results at hand. All I know is that she says that I'm not ovulating.
Does the day of my cycle affect what my results will be?
See, I was on my period from Jan 1st to Jan 4th. I had blood drawn for my hormone levels done on Jan 5fh.

I'm a 21 year old female, who's had her period since 10 years ago. Sometimes I'm irregular, but not always. I've never been pregnant. I don't take any birth control or medications. I'm not overweight. I think that covers it. Ive been suffering with acne since I started having periods.
Also, about 3-4 months ago, i tried taking ortho tri cyclen lo. I took it for 10 days, but had to stop due to the extreme side effects.

That's my background info.
Here are my test results. They were taken a day after I stopped my period.
Estradiol: 46.3 pg/ml
FSH: 4.28 mUI/ml
LH: 7.46 mUI/ml
Progesterone: 1.7 ng/ml
Prolactin: 25.7 ng/ml
Testosterone: 0.43 ng/ml

Does anyone have a chart or anything that I can use? Or does anyone know how to interpret? Please help. The gyno said i'm not ovulating but this was very early on in my cycle.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25, husband is 28. we have known each other for at least 8 years now, together 3.5 years. We got married June 2010 and started trying right away ...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.