Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC
newashley posted:
Hello everyone, My name is Ashley. I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 2 years now. I am 21 (will be 22 in a couple months) and he just turned 25 last month. since the beginning of my cycle I have been irregular. for a couple years i didnt actually have a period. within a month of being with my boyfriend i got a period. and for a while after that i didnt have any. last year (2012) the day after my birthday I started having really horrible pains... the next day i started my period. but the pain was so unbelievably bad and the amount of blood being lost, I had to go to the hospital. They diagnosed me with Dysmenorhhea. since then i have had a couple periods, and recently about the last 3 months I have not had a period. The whole time me and my boyfriend have been together we have not used a condom. I really want to have a baby soon. but not so sure if i can?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (27), DH (28) TTC #2 since 12/09. I have one DD(4 in August) and one Stepson(5 in July). On my first round of Metformin. Provera, Clomid! Hoping th...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful