Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
i cant get pregnant.
AshChelle13 posted:
I was on the mirena for three years after having my son. I got it taken out Feb 2012 and decided that i wanted another baby. I have been trying to have a baby for over a year. Nothing has happened i have periods that are like three days long, It drives me nuts that i can't get pregnant and depressed. My son asks me to have him a little brother and its sad to say i cant. I dont know what to do , i have went to the doctors and they always say the same bull that "it takes time" but when i got the mirena in they said if you ever want to have a baby when you take it out you will get pregnant instantly. HELP.

priyanka741 responded:
you can consult with astrologer for childless problem solution because sometime our planets also depend that which time are best for pregnancy so go and conslut with good astrologer to solve child problem.

Anu06 responded:
Hey dear...
Don't be get upset. May be you could not make relation when you ovulating.. So it is necessary to know when you will ovulating. You can use Ovulation Test Kit . I am sure it will be help to you.

Anu06 responded:
Hey dear...
Don't be get upset. May be you could not make relation when you ovulating.. So it is necessary to know when you will ovulating. You can use Ovulation Test Kit . I am sure it will be help to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Possible Trigs in story! DH (26) and I (24) have been TTC since May 09. We lost our first LO in January at 7wks. The only thing that pulled us throu...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful