Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could i be pregnant???
rrtelles posted:
okay ladies i need some advice my boyfried and i are trying to get pregnant ive been pretty regular all year 28-29 day cycle i missed my period that was supposed to come march 25 so i thiught i was pregnant naturally. well i started to get these cramps around the 26th in my lower back but i thiught they were just implatioin cramps bc i never get cramps days before i start my period so i was going to wait to take a test but couldnt i took one and it was negative, that was ok bc i thought it was to early to tell well on easter sundy i noticed a brownish pick discharge not much tho and that lasted until monday afternoon and it turned into blood so i thought i was getting my period...the flow was really light. (not like spotting) and was shorter than my usual period, only 2 days. my boobs never were tender when usually if i get my period i cant hardly lay on my stomach. i took another htp on monday even tho i was bleeding it was negative, but again it could be to early. the bleedin has stopped but the bloated feeling is still there and a tight feeling in my lower back....could i possibly be pregnant? has anyone else experienced this?

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a loving husband and a beautiful little girl. We are TTC and it is taking a lot longer the second time around!

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.