Skip to content
Normally Sticky White CM/Any luck with FertileCM?
An_246267 posted:
My husband and I have been ttc for over a year (on and off). I keep seeing alot of information about egg white cervical mucas. I know exactly what this is referring to as I used to get it all the time and didn't know what it was. However, it has been years since I've seen that. Now my CM tends to be more white and sticky, sometimes a little thinner. Anyways, today I ordered the FertileCM after reading many wonderful reviews and I'm just wondering if anyone has had a similar situation or what your experience with FertileCM has been. Thank you!

momhopes3 responded:
Hello. Im 33 and used fertile cm about 4 yrs ago. Within the first 30 days my husband and I were pregnant. We are trying again now and I'm on Fertile CM again. This is month 2 now that I'm on the product. I definately see a difference in my cm. Good Luck.

ala817 responded:
Hi everyone! Here's my story!

I went to my ob-gyn last year for check up! I was given a go signal that am healthy to get pregnant! After 4months, I got pregnant! Sadly after 12 weeks, the baby's heartbeat just stopped! So I had to go through D&C last July 2013. After 1 cycle as per doctor I can try, my husband and I decided to try again. So counting from the time I had my period last July, am now on my 7th cycle. Still no baby.

I followed all the steps this time, meaning by the book, so am in my fertile days waiting until my ovulation on the 16th (supposedly)! Though I felt a sharp pain on my abdomen on the 15th this month. I dont know if that's what they call "ovulation pain." I need baby dusts and tons of tons of prayers to get prenant!

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

consuella replied to ala817's response:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married since 10/2008. I have a wonderful 6yr old from a previous marriage. My husband is active duty in the US Army and we...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.