Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Month 7... and still no luck... I think?
An_250681 posted:
It is in the evening, day 32 of my cycle, exactly 2 weeks after ovulation. I have been feeling tired and moody all week. Earlier in the month I had convinced myself that I wasn't pregnant, but as the days passed and there was no sign of my period I started feeling hopeful. Took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. Some spotting this evening, a tiny bit but now I think it is probably the start of a period.
Feeling very depressed. Will I ever conceive? Maybe I am not able to?

Vampymomma85 responded:
I understand completely, coming off of the Mirena IUD in December and have been "trying" the last 3 months have been rough honestly. My periods have been off by up to 3 days and every month. I have had 2 c-sections and I am starting to believe that I am unable to conceive anymore. Just a suggestion but perhaps the stress is impacting your ability to conceive, maybe you and your spouse need weekend in a hotel sometimes leaving familiar surroundings triggers conception.

Spotlight: Member Stories

We have been trying to get pregnant since mid Dec 2009, so far no luck. I am 27 and my hubby is 25 and neither of us have any children yet. We have be...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful