Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ugh! I don't understand my body!
An_250681 posted:
I have been TTC for 8 months. My period usually arrives between day 29 and day 32 of the cycle. Today is day 37 and still no signs of a period. At about day 20 of the cycle I started seeing some brown discharge - small amounts of spotting - that lasted for about a week. Then there was a lot of white, mucosy discharge, but all of that is gone now. Last night I woke up several times in the middle of the night with a brief kind of choking sensation and the taste of vomit in my mouth. I wasn't nauseous though and didn't vomit. I took a pregnancy test this morning, and I was all excited that it would be positive, but it was negative. Why is my period so late? Is there any chance that I could still be pregnant? Do any of these things sound like pregnancy?

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

We have been trying to get pregnant since mid Dec 2009, so far no luck. I am 27 and my hubby is 25 and neither of us have any children yet. We have be...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.