Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
trying to concieve
loseinghope2012 posted:
Well me and my bf are trying to get pregnant and its been 7+ months and its been negative test after negative test and tears after tears. I'm gong on 20 and am thinking that its time to go have fertility tests done to see if I am even able to have children. I know in my heart that if I can have children its gonna kill me inside and breaks my heart to even think bout it. Can anyone give me advice on how to cope with the emotions of all of this.
Anu06 responded:
Hey Dear...

If you have fertility issue so there are many female fertility supplements in market to improve your fertility as well as reproductive system.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I conceived DS Christopher in May 2006 and weren't trying. We went off protection for 2 or 3 nights and that was all it took! He wa...More

Helpful Tips

try this website
my friend said this really works More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful