Skip to content
Bleeding while taking Duphaston
An_255274 posted:
Hello,

I am trying to conceive for over 6 months. My gyn gave clomiphene from Day 3 to day 7 in this cycle and then I was given HCG trigger on day 11 once the follicle size grew to 22 mm. I had a progestrone test on 7dpo which was 17. I was taking duphastone from 7 dpo to 14dpo which is 27th of Jan. I started having bronish discharge from 26th jan morning and was not like usual period. Today is 28th jan and I am still having this dark brown discharge with traces of red/pinkish blood.

Can anyone pleases provide their views on whether is it possible to have bleeding while taking duphaston and is it normal ?

anu_c responded:
Anyone has any views on this please ??

dipens responded:
Still I don't have any solution on it. but I promise if I get solution, I will message you.

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

consuella replied to anu_c's response:

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been trying since November 2010. Started using ovulation strips in Feb 2011. Avoiding pregnant people and babies currently. Also avoiding the temptati...More

Helpful Tips

try this website http://www.naturacure.net/
my friend said this really works http://www.naturacure.net/ More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.