Skip to content
TTC Updates
spellicy1977 posted:
Good Monday Morning! It is time for a check in how is everyone and where are you at in your cycle? C: CD: DPO: Test Day: Other:
FirstPrevious12NextLast

spellicy1977 responded:
C: Lucky #7 CD: 25 DPO: 10 Test Day: I think Friday the 13th Oh great hear we go just like last month Other: Well I think that this time Friday the 13th will be lucky spring is here and I am so hopeful!

xzsublime84zx responded:
C: 6 CD: 16 DPO: 4... until this am ff stole my O date.. i am up an hour earlier and my temp is the same as it was the day i originally O'd so they stole it back... ughhh Test Day: 25th Other:

cathyangel responded:
C: 11 (boo-hoo):sad: CD: 1 DPO: Test Day: not until af is wayyyyy late .. as in May!:ooh: Other: AF arrived this morning after being a week late! this was the longest cycle i've had in a year! i am even more annoyed that she showed up late than annoyed at the fact that she showed up at all! lol at least now I can schedule my hsg for next week so i can hopefully get some answers :eek:

babyplease1981 responded:
C: 8 CD: 23 DPO: 7 Test Day: maybe this saturday or sunday. AF due 3/16 or 3/17 Other: my boobs hurt so bad!!! they started hurting at 3DPO so i don't think its KU symptoms . . . also having lots of sex dreams at night! hahaha!

jemms responded:
C: 6 CD: 16 DPO: Not yet. Suppose to be Wednesday Test Day: I'm going to try to hold off until AF is late Other: I'm feeling pretty optimistic this cycle. I hope I'm right :grin:

MrsGTTCourfirst responded:
C: 9 (8 charting) CD: 2 DPO: None yet, won't O for another 14-18 days Test Day: If I O on schedule, and I don't get AF when FF says, I will test probably right before I go to Michigan next month. We leave the 9th. Other: I'm holding AF hostage for whoever needs it!! And I'm determined C9 is my C!

cmr2468 responded:
C: 5 CD: 6 DPO: no O for awhile Test Day: long time away Other: I was debating on TAB for awhile after my last very frustrating cycle, but decided against it. So now I am just waiting for O to get a little closer before I really start the BD marathon!

patslady responded:
C: 5 CD: 12 DPO: 1? Test Day: maybe 3/19 because that is the day I first meet with my RE. Maybe I could even cancel the appt!!??!! Otherwise as long after that as I can wait! Other: I had a u/s on Friday that showed that I had 3 mature follies on my right ovary and my doctor said "a lot" of mature follies on my left. I was soooooo excited! He said it was much better than he expected. I haven't felt like I have O'd yet, but my OB said I was most likely going to O over the weekend (of course my DH was out of town). But we timed BD pretty good (Thurs, Fri, Mon). Crossing my fingers this cycle!

mitimidget responded:
C: 5 CD: 9 DPO: waiting to O!! Test Day: If I O on March 17th, then I think I should test around March 31st or April 1st. But I may wait and see if AF will show up Other: Just waiting patiently to O.

jcosta73 responded:
C: 5/6 CD: 19 DPO: not sure...I might have o'd yesterday but I'll have to wait and see what my OPKs look like today before I can make a better guess Test Day: only if AF doesn't show Other:well DH will be gone when/if I get to test. If I get a BFP I'll use the idea I had to tell him back in Jan when he was gone (but didn't use since AF came) so if I'm KU I'll take a dig. hpt with me in the car saying PREGNANT and put a bib saying something about daddy on the steering wheel so he sees that when he gets in the car

tryn4baby responded:
C: 4 Month 6 CD: 10 DPO: a long way off Test Day: I have no clue yet.. Other: I am trying the EOD thing and going to try preseed that I had bought

westsidebee responded:
C: 11 CD: 1 DPO: haha Test Day: May sounds good :sillygrin: Other: Well, it's Monday and it's CD1 so the plan for the day is to overdose on caffeine and then have a drink tonight :sillygrin:

LoveMyMamasboys responded:
C:6 CD: 36, I have no idea what is going on my cycles aren't usually this long. AF was due yesterday. DPO: 16 Test Day: tested yesterday BFN, so if no AF I will test again on Friday with FMU at that point I will be 20 DPO. Other: I am getting real irritated with this cycle, I keep thinking I am going to start but then nothing happens. I just want AF to get on with it so I can go on with this next cycle.

macachodo responded:
C: 7 CD: 28 DPO: 19 Test Day: not sure if I really O'd - but I have no symptoms Other:I was so sick since Thurs & was so bummed that my Comp @ home got a Virus so untill I get it fixed I'll only be posting from work & since I was Sick I just did not do BBT"S I will start back on the next C.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Trying since November.....Trusting God has a plan. I am trying to not think about it but I just keep buying clothes and watching for signs of pregnanc...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.