Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Screen Name Poll
momof2dogsn1boy posted:
I'm always curious where people come up with their screen names. Mine was just "momof 2dogs" for a long time...I have 2 dogs that are like kids to us. Then after DS came I added him to the name. How about you?

sueberry3 responded:
Just something silly a friend used to call me & I had to add the numerical digit because the name alone was already taken. :wink:

Kristy1019 responded:
Mine's pretty simple. It's just my first name, followed by our anniversary 10-19. :smile:

MeganAF82 responded:
Mine is just my first name, followed by AF=Air Force, NOT 'AF' the way we know it :wink: , and my birth year. I tried to use my email prefix, megchelle, but that was already taken :angry: That is just a combination of my first and middle names, Megan Michelle.

NervousBride responded:
Mine changed to NervousBride when I was planning my wedding and my future in-laws were turning a very simple wedding and small reception into a nightmare. I begged DH to elope LOL! Anyway I was a nervous wreck leading up to my wedding, and although the monsters did try to ruin my day (MIL and FIL showed up 15 mins late holding up the ceremony, then never spoke a word to me the entire day, both SIL's and 1 DSS were no-shows...) it was still a very beautiful wedding and a day I'll always cherish. After that my name just stuck!

jemms responded:
Mine is just a combination of my name J is the first initial of my middle name and emms a variation of my last name. I thought the 2 names sounded cute together so I went for it. :wink:

spellicy1977 responded:
I love my grandparents very much and they passed away not too long ago... so it is their last name Spellicy and my birth year 1977

mander1985 responded:
My name is from a nickname my friends used to call me. and if course my birth year.....I have thought about changing it though.....who knows....Maybe I will try to switch to HempA0208 Part of my married name, first initial and marriage month and year....or PandaHemp.....my husbands and families nickname for me with part of my last name....... What does everyone else think???

Bbasgirl responded:
My kids call my DH, bubba (he's their step dad). When my DH bought me my new truck and registered it, he had the license plate personalized to read Bbasgrl. So Bbasgrl is Bubba's Girl just all squished together.

momof2dogsn1boy responded:
How about Hempanda? :sillygrin:

macachodo responded:
MINE IS KIND OF A JOKE BETWEEN ME & MY FAMILY - WE CALL EACH OTHER THAT WHEN ONE OF US IS BEING SILLY :) I WAS THINKING OF CHANGING IT BUT I DON'T KNOW YET.

mander1985 responded:
OMG.............................I LOVE IT!!!!! :goofy: I think I shall change my name.......Thanks a bunch!

cms51684 responded:
Mine is my initials before I got married (I actually forgot to use my married one when I was creating this) and my birthday. I'm not very creative :pbpt:

momof2dogsn1boy responded:
Crystal, if I had used the name my family uses for silliness mine would be buttmunch. :pbpt:

patslady responded:
mine is pretty boring... my DH's name is Patrick, but friends all call him Pat (even though his family and I call him Patrick), and lady behind because wife was taken. I also am not too inventive with names

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.