Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Good Morning trigs
spellicy1977 posted:
Between FF, Mucinex, the FM, advice and support from all of you and a little help from DH :wink: WE DID IT! BFP this morning. We are not telling anyone until I can go to see the OB/GYN but I am so excited. I hope you don't mind but I can't leave you yet. Not until I know if this little jellybean is sticky. If anybody has any questions about the monitor or Mucinex let me know. Thank you all so much :crying: Happy Tears Meg edd according to FF 11/20/2009

Kristy1019 responded:
Oh Meg I'm SO happy for you!!!!!! (((((BIG CELEBRATORY HUGS))))) :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin: Absolutely still stick around, I'll probably do the same thing if I ever get my BFP. {{{{{STICKY VIBES}}}}} all the way, I'm sure you're going to have a H&H 9months. Yay for you!! Congrats :goofy:

bahamiangem responded:
That is soooo fabulous! yay!!! I'm really happy for you! Congratss!! :grin:

cathyangel responded:
I hate this phrase but "OMG" !!!!! :sillygrin: :eek: :sillygrin: :grin: :smile: Meg, I am sooo happy for you!!! way to go!! and I love that you said "with a little help from DH" LOL Please keep us posted on your appointment.., what great news! ((HUGS))

booklvr04 responded:
Congrats Meg!!!!! :sillygrin:

momof2dogsn1boy responded:
OMG! Congrats, congrats!!! You can be the first grad on the list! WoohoO! Let us know where we can keep up with you.

thenewMrsVu responded:
YAY!!!!!!!! oh that is SO wonderful to hear!! we have been needing some BFPs on our board!!!!!!! hooray!!! *****sticky vibes***** I pray that this little bean sticks for you!!! congratulations! please pop in every now and then and update us!!

jemms responded:
Congrads. I'm so happy for you :sillygrin: H&H 9 months. How did you tell DH?

babyplease1981 responded:
yayayayaya!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: Congratulations!!!! I'm sure you are so excited about this, I can't wait for my moment!!! Let us know how everything is going! stay here until you are ready to move up! sticky vibes! sticky vibes! sticky vibes!

rjbsilver responded:
Woohoo! Congrats! Sending you some sticky vibes {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{stick little bean!}}}}}}}}}}}}} :sillygrin: :eek:

NervousBride responded:
That is so wonderful Meg!!! Congratulations and GL! Love Jen

rockgrrl responded:
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! :sillygrin: Meg, I'm SOOOOO happy for you!!!! What wonderful news! Post updates to let us know how the dr's appt goes and how you're doing. Congratulations! Sticky jellybean dust!

cms51684 responded:
Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you! Have a H&H 9 months :sillygrin:

cansim responded:
Yay!!!! So so happy for you! Congratulations!! H & H 9 months to you :grin:

JackieGeee responded:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months!! :grin:

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.