Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Good Morning trigs
spellicy1977 posted:
Between FF, Mucinex, the FM, advice and support from all of you and a little help from DH :wink: WE DID IT! BFP this morning. We are not telling anyone until I can go to see the OB/GYN but I am so excited. I hope you don't mind but I can't leave you yet. Not until I know if this little jellybean is sticky. If anybody has any questions about the monitor or Mucinex let me know. Thank you all so much :crying: Happy Tears Meg edd according to FF 11/20/2009

Kristy1019 responded:
Oh Meg I'm SO happy for you!!!!!! (((((BIG CELEBRATORY HUGS))))) :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin: Absolutely still stick around, I'll probably do the same thing if I ever get my BFP. {{{{{STICKY VIBES}}}}} all the way, I'm sure you're going to have a H&H 9months. Yay for you!! Congrats :goofy:

bahamiangem responded:
That is soooo fabulous! yay!!! I'm really happy for you! Congratss!! :grin:

cathyangel responded:
I hate this phrase but "OMG" !!!!! :sillygrin: :eek: :sillygrin: :grin: :smile: Meg, I am sooo happy for you!!! way to go!! and I love that you said "with a little help from DH" LOL Please keep us posted on your appointment.., what great news! ((HUGS))

booklvr04 responded:
Congrats Meg!!!!! :sillygrin:

momof2dogsn1boy responded:
OMG! Congrats, congrats!!! You can be the first grad on the list! WoohoO! Let us know where we can keep up with you.

thenewMrsVu responded:
YAY!!!!!!!! oh that is SO wonderful to hear!! we have been needing some BFPs on our board!!!!!!! hooray!!! *****sticky vibes***** I pray that this little bean sticks for you!!! congratulations! please pop in every now and then and update us!!

jemms responded:
Congrads. I'm so happy for you :sillygrin: H&H 9 months. How did you tell DH?

babyplease1981 responded:
yayayayaya!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: Congratulations!!!! I'm sure you are so excited about this, I can't wait for my moment!!! Let us know how everything is going! stay here until you are ready to move up! sticky vibes! sticky vibes! sticky vibes!

rjbsilver responded:
Woohoo! Congrats! Sending you some sticky vibes {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{stick little bean!}}}}}}}}}}}}} :sillygrin: :eek:

NervousBride responded:
That is so wonderful Meg!!! Congratulations and GL! Love Jen

rockgrrl responded:
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! :sillygrin: Meg, I'm SOOOOO happy for you!!!! What wonderful news! Post updates to let us know how the dr's appt goes and how you're doing. Congratulations! Sticky jellybean dust!

cms51684 responded:
Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you! Have a H&H 9 months :sillygrin:

cansim responded:
Yay!!!! So so happy for you! Congratulations!! H & H 9 months to you :grin:

JackieGeee responded:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months!! :grin:

Spotlight: Member Stories

Possible Trigs in story! DH (26) and I (24) have been TTC since May 09. We lost our first LO in January at 7wks. The only thing that pulled us throu...More

Helpful Tips

try this website http://www.naturacure.net/
my friend said this really works http://www.naturacure.net/ More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful