Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier
WebMD

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine
WebMD

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion
    WebMD

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community
    WebMD

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

umm yeah trigs
eokane6098 posted:
so i didnt chicken out this time... its a BFP, dark one too... nervous. DH is in shock
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Iwantanother1 responded:
Wow!! Congrats girl! How many dpo are you??

eokane6098 responded:
14dpo

Danyelli responded:
WOW!!!! I'm gonna start calling you Fertile Mertile! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! A happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!!

Manda_B responded:
YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin:

The1Fox responded:
Wow! Congrats Kate!!! That's so great! H&H&B 9 months! ~~hugs~~ and ~~belly pats~~ :sillygrin:

Prayforamiracle responded:
Yay, some good news! Congratulations to you!!!!! Wishing you a H & H nine months!! Maybe your're the start of many BFPs this coming week!!!!

mp1018 responded:
Congrats! H&H 9 months to you! I hope your BFP is the start of a string of them here on TTCAL!

Kimmy23235 responded:
TIS Lurking here...OMG...congrats :-)

keisha66198 responded:
OMG!!! Congratulations. I hope some of your baby dust blows my way. H&H 9 months to you!!!

Jamiesfirst responded:
TIS OMG Kate...how awesome..it felt like just yesterday Riley was born...and now your baking her sister/brother...I'm so excited for you!! Come on over!! :grin:

mandy_moo responded:
Holy smokes, that's AWESOME!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

amandagray responded:
WhooHOOO! Congrats!

TanyaJP responded:
HOLY CRAP!!!!! congrats girl!! i get to test in about a week...hopefully i'll be joining you.

ksmommy27 responded:
Awesome! Congrats! Cant wait to see ya on PAL!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 23 year old female who is definitely ready to be a mom. I have had 1 miscarriage due to incompetent cervix and am very ready to try again to st...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.