Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
trigs--kristin (MrsNealsWheels)
TanyaJP posted:
hi ladies...kristin needs your prayers to get through the next few days...she is having another m/c. she didn't give me a whole lot of information (i don't think she had a lot yet) but she did want me to come on and post for her. she is having her d&c tomorrow. please keep her and her dh in your prayers. :sad: :crying:
FirstPrevious12NextLast

MYFIRSTBUNDLE responded:
It is so not fair :sad: I will keep her and her dh in my prayers :sad: :sad:

Schur28 responded:
OH NO!!!! I don't even know what to say. :sad: I will definitely pray for Kristin and her family. Life is so unfair. :crying: I'm so sad.

crys1582 responded:
I am so sorry Kristen, you and your family are in my prayers. :sad:

Prayforamiracle responded:
I'm absolutely devastated for Kristen. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

mrswelchiswaiting responded:
that makes me so sad :sad: i'll keep her in my thoughts

lovcats2008 responded:
I feel so awful for her. she is in my thoughts and prayers. Rena

Manda_B responded:
OMG :crying: :crying: :crying: My heart is breaking for her :crying: :crying: :crying: Life's so unfair :crying: Kristen and her family will be in my prayers.

Iwantanother1 responded:
I just can't believe this is happening to her again. :frown: I will be praying for her and her DH.

iamaj2000 responded:
I can't believe this has happened to her again! Thanks for posting this Tanya so we call all "be there" for her! Her surgery is scheduled for 12:30 tomorrow & she should be released by 5pm EST. Sending lots of healing vibes & prayers her & her family's way!!

lolabelle2008 responded:
OMG... i cant believe that. i cant help but cry :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: this is SO unfair!! i feel sick for her and neal :crying: :crying: :crying: i will definitely have them in my thoughts and prayers! :frown: :frown: (((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS))))))))))))))))))

dsmom06 responded:
That totally sucks. Why does it have to be so hard for some of us? She is in my thoughts/prayers.

cheyenne828 responded:
I am so sad for her. Kristin, I hope you recover quickly and we are all thinking of you. XXOO

mp1018 responded:
I am so devastated for her, too. I can't believe this is happening. My prayers are with her and her family.

LandonsMama responded:
Oh no! I'm so sad for her. :sad: That is not fair!! She and Neal are in my prayers.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be almost 400lbs 2 years ago and never even had motherhood in my mind. As heavy as I was, I lived my life and loved to wine/dine and travel....More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful