Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
trigs--kristin (MrsNealsWheels)
TanyaJP posted:
hi ladies...kristin needs your prayers to get through the next few days...she is having another m/c. she didn't give me a whole lot of information (i don't think she had a lot yet) but she did want me to come on and post for her. she is having her d&c tomorrow. please keep her and her dh in your prayers. :sad: :crying:
FirstPrevious12NextLast

MYFIRSTBUNDLE responded:
It is so not fair :sad: I will keep her and her dh in my prayers :sad: :sad:

Schur28 responded:
OH NO!!!! I don't even know what to say. :sad: I will definitely pray for Kristin and her family. Life is so unfair. :crying: I'm so sad.

crys1582 responded:
I am so sorry Kristen, you and your family are in my prayers. :sad:

Prayforamiracle responded:
I'm absolutely devastated for Kristen. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

mrswelchiswaiting responded:
that makes me so sad :sad: i'll keep her in my thoughts

lovcats2008 responded:
I feel so awful for her. she is in my thoughts and prayers. Rena

Manda_B responded:
OMG :crying: :crying: :crying: My heart is breaking for her :crying: :crying: :crying: Life's so unfair :crying: Kristen and her family will be in my prayers.

Iwantanother1 responded:
I just can't believe this is happening to her again. :frown: I will be praying for her and her DH.

iamaj2000 responded:
I can't believe this has happened to her again! Thanks for posting this Tanya so we call all "be there" for her! Her surgery is scheduled for 12:30 tomorrow & she should be released by 5pm EST. Sending lots of healing vibes & prayers her & her family's way!!

lolabelle2008 responded:
OMG... i cant believe that. i cant help but cry :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: this is SO unfair!! i feel sick for her and neal :crying: :crying: :crying: i will definitely have them in my thoughts and prayers! :frown: :frown: (((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS))))))))))))))))))

dsmom06 responded:
That totally sucks. Why does it have to be so hard for some of us? She is in my thoughts/prayers.

cheyenne828 responded:
I am so sad for her. Kristin, I hope you recover quickly and we are all thinking of you. XXOO

mp1018 responded:
I am so devastated for her, too. I can't believe this is happening. My prayers are with her and her family.

LandonsMama responded:
Oh no! I'm so sad for her. :sad: That is not fair!! She and Neal are in my prayers.

Spotlight: Member Stories

If anyone wants to find me on facebook just search Katie Jirges.

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.