Skip to content
OMG...shocker!!! (((TRIGS)))
lolabelle2008 posted:
...I cant believe im typing this! this morning i got impatient for the doc to call with my pro #'s...so at 10dpo i decided to POAS!! the second line was super faint (what you would expect for 10dpo) but it was a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: i was totally and completely shocked! i just kept looking at it...then staring at myself in the bathroom mirror!lol it was nuts!!! :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin: i was watching my friends little girl at the time, but as soon as i left i ran to walmart. i was SO thirsty and drank a ton, but couldnt resist buying more and trying one at wmart (i know terrible!lol). yep...another very light BFP!!!!!! i cant wait to take one in the morning...hopefully it will be a little darker! :grin: :grin: anyway, i just now got a chance to let you girls know....so sorry it took so long!!! thank you all for all of your support, ill definitely be lingering her for a little while longer...i havent even told DH yet!! :pbpt: you all are the very 1st to know!!!!!

Kimmy23235 responded:
TIS Lurking...OMG I am so happy for you Laura...Yay!!!

kmbryant responded:
Laura!! Congrats honey!! See ya on PAL!!

mp1018 responded:
I came back on to see whether you had posted about your pro numbers. I am SOOOOO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! H&H 9 months to you!!

crys1582 responded:
Congrats girl, H&H 9 months to you!!!!

LandonsMama responded:
OMG!!!! That is awesome!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! :smile: :sillygrin: :grin: Wishing you a H&H 9 months! I can't wait to hear Bill's reaction! :smile:

lolabelle2008 responded:
thanks girls!!! im SO shocked...its crazy!! im gonna tell bill either tomorrow or thursday, but ill definitely let you all know how it goes!! :sheepish: :sheepish: :sheepish: :sheepish: :sheepish: i have to run now, but ill be on more tomorrow for sure! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Schur28 responded:
YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months! :smile: :smile: :smile:

shamr0cker responded:
Congrats, that's wonderful!!!!!!!

Leigh0312 responded:
YAY!!!! So happy for you!

ctina517 responded:
SOOO happy for you Laura!!! Congratulations and wishing you a H&H 9 Months!!!! :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin:

TryingInATX responded:
AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I just got the chills!!!! I'm so flipping excited for you I could just die!!! I just knew your time was coming!!!

MYFIRSTBUNDLE responded:
I'm soo happy for you Laura!!!!!! Congrats and H&H 9 months!!! You deserve this sooo much :smile: :smile: :smile:

Iwantanother1 responded:
I am so happy for you girl!!!! You need to message me back on FB ASAP, I am dying to know details! I need symptoms, too. Ya know, to fuel the obsession. :wink: YAYAYAY!!! :goofy:

cheyenne828 responded:
That is so exciting!! I'm very happy for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jennifer. I was 16 weeks pregnant when I had my miscarriage Thanksgiving weekend in 2007. I had 2 d/c afterwards because of complications a...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.