Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
OMG...shocker!!! (((TRIGS)))
lolabelle2008 posted:
...I cant believe im typing this! this morning i got impatient for the doc to call with my pro #'s...so at 10dpo i decided to POAS!! the second line was super faint (what you would expect for 10dpo) but it was a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: i was totally and completely shocked! i just kept looking at it...then staring at myself in the bathroom mirror!lol it was nuts!!! :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin: i was watching my friends little girl at the time, but as soon as i left i ran to walmart. i was SO thirsty and drank a ton, but couldnt resist buying more and trying one at wmart (i know terrible!lol). yep...another very light BFP!!!!!! i cant wait to take one in the morning...hopefully it will be a little darker! :grin: :grin: anyway, i just now got a chance to let you girls know....so sorry it took so long!!! thank you all for all of your support, ill definitely be lingering her for a little while longer...i havent even told DH yet!! :pbpt: you all are the very 1st to know!!!!!

Kimmy23235 responded:
TIS Lurking...OMG I am so happy for you Laura...Yay!!!

kmbryant responded:
Laura!! Congrats honey!! See ya on PAL!!

mp1018 responded:
I came back on to see whether you had posted about your pro numbers. I am SOOOOO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! H&H 9 months to you!!

crys1582 responded:
Congrats girl, H&H 9 months to you!!!!

LandonsMama responded:
OMG!!!! That is awesome!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! :smile: :sillygrin: :grin: Wishing you a H&H 9 months! I can't wait to hear Bill's reaction! :smile:

lolabelle2008 responded:
thanks girls!!! im SO shocked...its crazy!! im gonna tell bill either tomorrow or thursday, but ill definitely let you all know how it goes!! :sheepish: :sheepish: :sheepish: :sheepish: :sheepish: i have to run now, but ill be on more tomorrow for sure! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Schur28 responded:
YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months! :smile: :smile: :smile:

shamr0cker responded:
Congrats, that's wonderful!!!!!!!

Leigh0312 responded:
YAY!!!! So happy for you!

ctina517 responded:
SOOO happy for you Laura!!! Congratulations and wishing you a H&H 9 Months!!!! :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin:

TryingInATX responded:
AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I just got the chills!!!! I'm so flipping excited for you I could just die!!! I just knew your time was coming!!!

MYFIRSTBUNDLE responded:
I'm soo happy for you Laura!!!!!! Congrats and H&H 9 months!!! You deserve this sooo much :smile: :smile: :smile:

Iwantanother1 responded:
I am so happy for you girl!!!! You need to message me back on FB ASAP, I am dying to know details! I need symptoms, too. Ya know, to fuel the obsession. :wink: YAYAYAY!!! :goofy:

cheyenne828 responded:
That is so exciting!! I'm very happy for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cori ( 24) Jeff ( 27) One happy little baby boy, Cole, born 5-27-09. m/c 2/10 finding out when to start trying again

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful