Skip to content
whoa, surprise!!! TRIGS
mandy_moo posted:
I know I don't post here much, but I know at least for me sometimes it's good to hear good news around here... After a long rough night with lots of me waking up to pee and eat (as well as take care of a screaming 18 mo. old).... and then a bout of throwing up this morning.... I POAS today (not with FMU) and got a BFP!!!!!!! Holy crap, I am seriously shocked!!!! And of course nervous as heck, considering my past. I don't think it's really sunk in yet though.... but I've already got some really strong symptoms going for me. I'll be calling for a DA as soon as I can. I need them to either promise to check my betas or get me in for a dating u/s because I have no recollection of when my last AF was. Anyway.... thanks for being here for me, ladies!!! If it's all right with y'all I'll still post here from time to time but mostly just check in on y'all.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mp1018 responded:
Yay! Let the streak of BFPs on here continue. I'm so happy for you. :grin: You deserve that BFP! H&H 9 months to you. See you on PAL.

Babygr123 responded:
OMG YIPEEEEEE!!!! :sillygrin:

TanyaJP responded:
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! i didn't even finish reading...i just had to respond. i'm sooooo happy for you girl. and i'm wishing for the best, stickiest bean ever!!! i will be praying for you girl. i started crying as soon as i read this (maybe i AM ku too...lol). oh...i can't even tell you how happy i am for you.

iushosh responded:
mazel tov!!! may the happy and healthy 9 months start for all of us!

mandy_moo responded:
Thanks ladies!!! I really hope all of you get KU too so we can all go through PAL together!!!!!!! :goofy: :goofy: I really appreciate the support I've received in the 2 years (off and on) that I've been on TTCAL.

Prayforamiracle responded:
What a wonderful surprise!!! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to hear how far along you are!

Iwantanother1 responded:
MANDY!!! i AM SO STINKING EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! :sillygrin: I am in shock. What an awesome surprise!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I can't wait to hear your great updates and hopefully join you soon on PAL. :grin:

lovcats2008 responded:
Thats so wonderful. I am so excited for you. please keep us posted on how things are going. Rena

eokane6098 responded:
yay Mandy!!! Congrats and super stick vibes for ya! Do you have a ballpark idea when your last AF was, 2-3 months, 6 months... etc LOL

amandagray responded:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so so so so so excited for you! You so deserve this and you, and your LO will be in my prayers :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin:

The1Fox responded:
So I was reading all the posts on FB and I found one fascinating one to Katie...and so I HAD to come check and... OMG MANDY!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Does that tell you how EXCITED and HAPPY I am for you!?!?!?!?! I will be following you every step of the way, this one's gonna stick! BELLY PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

mandy_moo responded:
Yeah, my last AF was sometime around the beginning of April... like within the first week. But I don't have to tell them that.... :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin:

just1more1973 responded:
Yeah !!!! Congrats H&H 9mos to you !!!!!!!!! So seriously happy for you !!!!!!

WishingHopingPraying responded:
Hip-Hip-Hooray!!! I am super duper excited for you. That is completely amazing. Sending you vibes-- sticky vibes! H & H 9 months to you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently married my best friend on April 24th, 2010. We have one puppy together Champ, he is a boxer. We have only been TTC since 08/10 so we are ne...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.