Skip to content
Tested (TRIGS!)
WishingHopingPraying posted:
I am shaking. I'm on CD 26 & it's a BFP. Praise GOD!! It's a miracle!!! Now I am also freaking out. I have a 3:30 pm appt to see the chiropractor (for the first time) to get evaluated from my car accident yesterday. I called my OB/GYN office an spoke to a very unhelpful nurse. My OB is on call this week, so she isn't in the office. My midwife is only in the office today & off the rest of the week. I asked her about the dhiro and she said that many pregnant women go. But, but, but . . . After 5 minutes of my freaking out ( I really wanted it to be one of the other nurses who I have talked with before). I decided that I trust my OB's opinions and that the nurse is going to send her a message about BW and how soon to get draws done. She will also ask about the chiro but probably won't be able to get back with me today. I'm still in shock over the BFP. I want to call DH so badly and get his opinion on what I should do . . . but I don't want to break the big news to him that way. It's a miracle. Please God let us bring this one home. Any vibes you have would be greatly appreciated!!

TanyaJP responded:
OMG!!!!!!! i'm soooo happy for you. congrats! hope you have a very uneventful 9 months.

mp1018 responded:
TIS Congratulations! H&H 9 months to you. Sending lots of sticky vibes to you!

Iwantanother1 responded:
That is wonderful!!! :sillygrin: Congrats!!

AllieB08 responded:
O M Gosh! Congratulations! There have been so many BFPs lately!!!! Yipee! I would just mention this to your chiropractor and see what he says. I'm sure he's dealt with things like this before! So exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh0312 responded:
I forget to mention in my email to you that seeing a chiro is okay, just let them know. Again, I am so happy for you!

Manda_B responded:
OMG Congrats!!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!!! :sillygrin:

sunshine8822 responded:
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!

TryingInATX responded:
OMG I'm so happy for you I have tears in my eyes!! I just KNEW this C was yours!! Right around the time you were o-ing and the whole "visualize" thing, I just had a feeling!!! I'm so so SO SO SO excited for you!!!!! See - and you were right when you told DH you'd give him a BFP for his birthday!! Have I told you yet how excited I am for you??? You just made my week!!!

Natters1974 responded:
Congratulations Jennifer...I'm so happy for you. As for the chiro...yep, pregnant women go to the chiro all the time but since this is your first appt., I'd say stay away from X-Ray of course and the electro-pulse treatment. Those are the ones that vibrate and tickle the nerve and musceles....those aren't recomended for pregnant women, at least not at my chiro's office. Again, congrats and if you still don't feel right about the Chiro...cancel and re-schedule when you feel more comfortable.

LandonsMama responded:
Congrats Jennifer!!!! That is awesome news! Wishing you a very uneventful, happy and healthy 9 months! You deserve this girl!! Sending you calming, sticky, grow baby grow vibes!!! :smile:

iushosh responded:
congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you! see you over on PAL

iamaj2000 responded:
Congrats Jennifer! I am so excited for you! I started tearing up whenI saw the post & then the first line ...wow! I am just so happy for you! This was your cycle! I had a feeling it would be! That's awsome! Now you get to give DH one of the most special birthday surprises ever! I went to the Chiro when I was pg w/DD (I also worked for him) He just didn't do any x-rays & the electric mucle stimulation. Adjustments can be good, especially after your accident & you'll want them more when your bones/muscles start aching when the baby starts "taking over"! I'm praying like a mad woman today! Sending you lots of sticky bean vibes, grow baby grow vibes & calming vibes! :smile:

ksmommy27 responded:
I just knew your time was coming! Im so happy for you! Sending the biggest jar of sticky glue possible!!! Hope to see you on PAL soon!!

MrsNealsWheels responded:
Congrats girl!! I am so happy for you!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (31) Husband (32) 2008- One beautiful daughter! Age 3 2009- 1st loss- m/c 1st trimester 2010- 2nd loss- ectopic pregnancy/emergency surgery 1st t...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.