Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
long time
brandib01 posted:
it has been a while since i have been on here. i know you ladies were always such a big help to me but it was hard to be on here when we were TAB.. well a forced break..i have it all listed in my story but condensed version PG 12/8 & 12/9 both losses diag. stage IV endo w/ re grown endometrioma so put on BCP for 3 mon. just did our first IUI yesterday and i am still crampy

so i was wanting to know what can help the cramping and the blah feeling. oh and i am also on clomid which sucks. but i am so paranoid of doing something that can cause it not to work. i am sure yall understand. just any advice would be appreciated.

prayforamiracle responded:
Welcome back! I've never had a IUI, so not sure about that. Hopefully the crampy feeling will go away in a day or so. Tons of good luck that the IUI was successful.
Prayforamiracle-Me(35)Dh(42)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on C21.

cheyenne828 responded:
Hello and welcome back! Wishing you lots and lots of sticky dust....I have a feeling Clomid may be in my future....
Pam 36, DH 37 ~ TTC 1 ~ BFP 5/29/09, MC 7/7/09 ~ BFP 12/14/09, early MC 12/20/09

bethann88 responded:
Hello and welcome! Glad you found your way back! I've never had an IUI either, but I wish you lots of luck and hope your first try is successfull.
Beth Ann (28) DH (30) TTC since 1/09 lost my angel 5/11/09 at 10 weeks

brandib01 responded:
thanks i hope so too. we have been trying for sooo long it seems. the cramping has gone down now. now i am in the dreaded 2ww. every twinge has me nervous and i was all excited before hand and now i am paranoid. whether it will work if i will lose again. am i getting over stressed blah blah blah.. lol i am stressing about being too stressed... and work is hectic i just want to relax. it will be ok though i am trying to stay positive

Starla_94 replied to brandib01's response:
Stress won't help! i knwo easier said then done but try to relax..

assuing 2ww is 2 week wait.. UGH.. hate that.. went through that last month and then nothing came of it.. so i was mad andgry and extra moody (poor family) lolol

Can't wait to start BD again thisweekend and next week for the big O day! lolol then i too will be sitting and waiting.. trying not to stress out like yourself!

Welcome Back!!!!!

heres to some happy healthy BFP vibes for you and a Sticky Baby!
Christina - 1 D/S Oct-2003, 1 M/C April 2010, ~oOo~ currently TTC 3 ~oOo~ come on BFP!! ~oOo~

jedmonds12 replied to brandib01's response:
Brandi, hello and welcome I've never had an IUI either, but wishing you get a sticky one this time around!
I'm also in the 2ww right now. Just based on my own feelings and intuitions I don't think I managed to get pg this cycle, but I didn't think I was last time, either. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, really!
Julie 26, DF 33, one MC 5/8/10 @ 7 wks

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have two sons, ages 12 and 3. After those (mostly) normal pregnancies, I was shocked to miscarry at 8 weeks. When I got pregnant again, 18 months la...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful