Skip to content
long time
brandib01 posted:
it has been a while since i have been on here. i know you ladies were always such a big help to me but it was hard to be on here when we were TAB.. well a forced break..i have it all listed in my story but condensed version PG 12/8 & 12/9 both losses diag. stage IV endo w/ re grown endometrioma so put on BCP for 3 mon. just did our first IUI yesterday and i am still crampy

so i was wanting to know what can help the cramping and the blah feeling. oh and i am also on clomid which sucks. but i am so paranoid of doing something that can cause it not to work. i am sure yall understand. just any advice would be appreciated.

prayforamiracle responded:
Welcome back! I've never had a IUI, so not sure about that. Hopefully the crampy feeling will go away in a day or so. Tons of good luck that the IUI was successful.
Prayforamiracle-Me(35)Dh(42)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on C21.

cheyenne828 responded:
Hello and welcome back! Wishing you lots and lots of sticky dust....I have a feeling Clomid may be in my future....
Pam 36, DH 37 ~ TTC 1 ~ BFP 5/29/09, MC 7/7/09 ~ BFP 12/14/09, early MC 12/20/09

bethann88 responded:
Hello and welcome! Glad you found your way back! I've never had an IUI either, but I wish you lots of luck and hope your first try is successfull.
Beth Ann (28) DH (30) TTC since 1/09 lost my angel 5/11/09 at 10 weeks

brandib01 responded:
thanks i hope so too. we have been trying for sooo long it seems. the cramping has gone down now. now i am in the dreaded 2ww. every twinge has me nervous and i was all excited before hand and now i am paranoid. whether it will work if i will lose again. am i getting over stressed blah blah blah.. lol i am stressing about being too stressed... and work is hectic i just want to relax. it will be ok though i am trying to stay positive

Starla_94 replied to brandib01's response:
Stress won't help! i knwo easier said then done but try to relax..

assuing 2ww is 2 week wait.. UGH.. hate that.. went through that last month and then nothing came of it.. so i was mad andgry and extra moody (poor family) lolol

Can't wait to start BD again thisweekend and next week for the big O day! lolol then i too will be sitting and waiting.. trying not to stress out like yourself!

Welcome Back!!!!!

heres to some happy healthy BFP vibes for you and a Sticky Baby!
Christina - 1 D/S Oct-2003, 1 M/C April 2010, ~oOo~ currently TTC 3 ~oOo~ come on BFP!! ~oOo~

jedmonds12 replied to brandib01's response:
Brandi, hello and welcome I've never had an IUI either, but wishing you get a sticky one this time around!
I'm also in the 2ww right now. Just based on my own feelings and intuitions I don't think I managed to get pg this cycle, but I didn't think I was last time, either. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, really!
Julie 26, DF 33, one MC 5/8/10 @ 7 wks

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(38)Dh(45)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in July 2007. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles. Currently on C#43. ...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.