Skip to content
Take Care of Yourself Tuesday
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
How was your weekend? What are your plans for the week? What are you doing to help take care of yourself this week?

Me, I plan to get myself back to the gym this week, it's been a while with traveling visiting family and other things. It's time to start going on a regular basis and I am going to make a plan to start doing that this week!

I hope each of you has a great week!

BethAnn88 responded:
I had a great weekend. I got to spend Halloween with my sister, b-i-l and their three kids. I don't get to see them as much as I wish I could, so I really enjoyed that. My little nephews are so much fun!

I think I'm going to try to eat healthier. I don't necessarily need to lose weight. But I've gotten into the habit of just eating whatever is convenient for dinner. I need to stop doing that and take the time to prepare healthier foods.
Beth Ann (29) DH (30) TTC since 1/09 lost my angel 5/11/09 at 10 weeks

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to BethAnn88's response:
HI Beth Ann,

I am glad you got to spend the time with your sister and her family. I got to spend some time with my niece Sunday as well, her older brother was in the hospital so we watched her for a bit. It was nice to spend some quality time with her. Good for you regarding eating healthier. I think it's the season that makes us just eat whatever. Maybe you and I can help each other try to stay on the right path :).

Have a great week!
Emma

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently married my best friend on April 24th, 2010. We have one puppy together Champ, he is a boxer. We have only been TTC since 08/10 so we are ne...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.