Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Take Care of Yourself Tuesday
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
How was your weekend? What are your plans for the week? What are you doing to help take care of yourself this week?

Me, I plan to get myself back to the gym this week, it's been a while with traveling visiting family and other things. It's time to start going on a regular basis and I am going to make a plan to start doing that this week!

I hope each of you has a great week!

BethAnn88 responded:
I had a great weekend. I got to spend Halloween with my sister, b-i-l and their three kids. I don't get to see them as much as I wish I could, so I really enjoyed that. My little nephews are so much fun!

I think I'm going to try to eat healthier. I don't necessarily need to lose weight. But I've gotten into the habit of just eating whatever is convenient for dinner. I need to stop doing that and take the time to prepare healthier foods.
Beth Ann (29) DH (30) TTC since 1/09 lost my angel 5/11/09 at 10 weeks

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to BethAnn88's response:
HI Beth Ann,

I am glad you got to spend the time with your sister and her family. I got to spend some time with my niece Sunday as well, her older brother was in the hospital so we watched her for a bit. It was nice to spend some quality time with her. Good for you regarding eating healthier. I think it's the season that makes us just eat whatever. Maybe you and I can help each other try to stay on the right path :).

Have a great week!
Emma

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jennifer. I was 16 weeks pregnant when I had my miscarriage Thanksgiving weekend in 2007. I had 2 d/c afterwards because of complications a...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful