Skip to content
Monday Updates-November 22
Prayforamiracle posted:
Yippee for a short week!!! Can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving.

My update: Waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day #144. I have plans to call RE today, but my temp was up quite a bit this morning. I'm sure it is not due to ovulation, I think I just woke up hot. It seems every time I make up my mind to call, I will have some sort of sign that I might possibly be ovulating. Why does my body do this to me?
Prayforamiracle-Me(35)Dh(42)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on Cycle 22.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ksay6306 responded:
Oh Pray...I hope that you finally ovulate or get AF! Hopefully the higher temp will be a good sign for you.

My update: CD 17 and I got a OPK today. Now just have to get DH in the mood...HEHE!

Can't wait for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to the opportunity to eat way too much...
Kristin (26) DH (30) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 2 year old lab MC1 10/31 at 10 weeks, MC 2 7/23 at 5 weeks.

marchbabee replied to ksay6306's response:
This is my first time putting a Monday update on here, but I always read yours, so I thought, maybe it's time I shared too!

Here's my update: CD 26 and should get AF while I'm home for Thanksgiving. DH and have been DTD everyother day since the end of my last period hoping that one of those would stick.
I got put on Prometrium this cycle because my progesterine levels were low. After the 2nd MC, we decided to wait 2 cycles before TTC again. I think I'm on a 31 day cycle since the last 2 started on the 32nd day. But, the one before that was the miscarriage, so it's hard to say! Does anyone know if prometrium causes irregular periods after you start it, or will I still get mine when I "anticipate" it?
I'm going to take a HPT before we leave on Wednesday just to see, but not expecting much since it's 5 days before the start of my next period, but I won't be able to check again until we get back from our trip, unless AF comes along as well!
I'm not feeling any symptoms, so like I said, not expecting too much this month. Keep your fingers crossed that I'm just not feeling it, but it's actually there!
I hope everyone has wonderful Thanksgivings and safe travels and wonderful memories!
Pray: Isn't that the way things always go? Just when you've resigned yourself to the fact and made the decision, something else pops up! You'll know the right choice for you.
Ksay: Good luck getting DH in the mood! I'm sure it's not too difficult if he's anything like mine :) Just don't let him eat too much turkey, or else he'll fall into a food coma! :)

Dani428 responded:
I am happy to report that AF HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!! This was the longest cycle I've ever had, 54 days. That is nothing in comparison to you Pray, so, to celebrate her arrival, I'm sending you all of the O vibes or AF vibes you need, you choose what you want!!!

Kristin, get baby dancing!!! My DH says men are "always" in the mood, so cozy up and get busy!!

Marchbabee, sometimes the month you're not feeling "it", ends up being THE month, so, sending baby dust, and hopefully, this will be it! :)
Me40/DH44 3 missed m/c's, 12wks,10wks,9wks (I will always miss my 3 little boys). Our furbabies, Russell (Havanese puppy) Turtles (cat) and Perrin (cat).

BethAnn88 responded:
CD23 here. AF is due later this week and pretty sure she's going to be right on time (yuck!).

Pray-fingers crossed the high temp wasn't just a fluke and that something's really going on!

Ksay-Happing BDing!

Marchbabee-hoping you get a pleasant surprise!

Dani-WOOHOO for AF!!!
Beth Ann (29) DH (30) TTC since 1/09 lost my angel 5/11/09 at 10 weeks

FrmGirl responded:
Hello everyone! I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving either, Pray. Where did the year go???

My update: Cycle day 16. Waiting to ovulate. Had a busy weekend finalizing the adoption of our son and then taking him to the ER with RSV. Fun times.

Pray: I hope you get AF or ovulate soon! Dang cycles!

Kristin: I agree...it isn't real hard to get my DH in the mood! ;)

Marchbabee: I hope the test is a BFP on Wednesday!!

Dani: WOOHOO!!! Yay for AF (just this time). Are you going to use clomid this cycle?

BethAnn: I hope AF is kind to you.

Have a good week everyone.
Hannah(29)DH(26) M/C 2007(early) Early delivery 2008 (23wks) Jude: May 21, 2008 - May 31, 2008; Gabriel: (adopted) Feb 2010.

Starla_94 responded:
lol Pray i would call even if you did really ovulate.. :) cause i don't think its normal to got 144 days without a cycle!

Your mind is playing tricks on you.. to test you to see if you still call. :) So please call :)
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ First U/S revealed Triplets! Only one bean Sticking.. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bd667

Starla_94 replied to FrmGirl's response:
Just wanted to tell everyong HAPPY TURKEY Day

I wish everyone a blessed week in whatever your needs are..

May those waiting to "O" O
May those BD'ing.. Success to you
Baby Dust to those on TWW!!!
and Peaceful AF for those dealing with her at the moment or expecting her soon..

and Pray i will Pray you have called the RE when i check back in next week when i get the news if bean is Pink or Blue. :)
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ First U/S revealed Triplets! Only one bean Sticking.. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bd667

LynnaeMarie responded:
Hi ladies!

My update, CD# 23. Either PMS is crazy this month, or something else... :)
Lots of interesting dreams at night, very strong sweet tooth ect. PMS type symptoms seemed to come on a bit sooner than usual this month. It's kinda neat paying attention to my body, so if no BFP this month then at least I'll start to get a good idea of what's normal.

Pray: I couldn't imagine, I had a tough year with no AF from M/C in Feb till July (undiagnosed partial molar pregnancy). So, I sorta understand the uncomfortable anticipation. I have a good friend w/ PCOS, she has explained a lot to me, but I still don't know what you ladies are going through. Lots of prayers for you!!!

Ksay: I have never used OPK, let me know what you think. Have lots of fun with DH this week!

Marchbabee: I'm not expecting too much this month either, we can always hope, it's my first month off birth control so we'll see. Good luck to you!

Dani: Yay! for AF!, it may seem silly to others, the things that excite us. That's why this board has been good support for me already.

BethAnn: AF is never fun, so I hope it comes & goes quickly, chocolate always seems to help :)

FrmGirl: Big congrats on your adoption being final! My older sister adopted a little boy a couple years ago, how old is your boy? Prayers for him to get over the RSV quickly!

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Me (28) DH (34) TTC since 12/09. MC 2/23/10 at 12 weeks. Furbabies: Bailey (2yr Shepherd/Husky) Molly (1yr Shih Tzu) Bruce, Alfred, Sammy

Dani428 replied to FrmGirl's response:
Hannah, yup, we're doing clomid again. After the cycle went so well in Sept, it confirmed the diag of a corpus luteum defect, so, my docs recommendation is for me to try to get pregnant on a medicated cycle, so, now that AF has finally arrived, we're back on the TTC wagon. WHOPPEE!!!!
Me40/DH44 3 missed m/c's, 12wks,10wks,9wks (I will always miss my 3 little boys). Our furbabies, Russell (Havanese puppy) Turtles (cat) and Perrin (cat).

mrslee97658 replied to Dani428's response:
I'm so glad to hear that Dani! To all of you ladies I hope you get a BFP, O, or AF whichever applies to you......

So here it goes my update.......

I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!this morning. I was having cramps so I thought for sure its AF but I wiped and there was no blood so I decided to take a test and it was . I tried to convince myself that it wasn't true and it was just an evap line but its the same color as the other line so i'm excited but very, very scared.

So I decided I am not leaving you ladies until I get the first ultrasound or you kick me out of here ;)

Good luck to everyone else and babydust**********************
Me Ruth (27), DH Steve (42), Ds1 (10),DD (7) Ds2(4), Ds3(3), two m/c, one early at 6wks 9/06, the last one missed m/c at 9wks 8/21/10 hoping to ttc again soon.

ksay6306 replied to mrslee97658's response:
CONGRATS Ruth!!! Finally some good news on the board. Maybe this will start a new trend of BFPs. Please stay as long as you want/need. I don't mind!
Kristin (26) DH (30) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 2 year old lab MC1 10/31 at 10 weeks, MC 2 7/23 at 5 weeks.

BethAnn88 replied to mrslee97658's response:
YAY RUTH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I love hearing good news like that! I hope this is just the start of a BFP trend on this board!

And don't worry, you're welcome to stay here for as long as you like!
Beth Ann (29) DH (30) TTC since 1/09 lost my angel 5/11/09 at 10 weeks

mrslee97658 replied to BethAnn88's response:
Thanks Ladies I can't leave you I need to keep the BFP vibes going :)
Me Ruth (27), DH Steve (42), Ds1 (10),DD (7) Ds2(4), Ds3(3), two m/c, one early at 6wks 9/06, the last one missed m/c at 9wks 8/21/10 hoping to ttc again soon.

Babyhopes614 responded:
Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was and I am very glad i did! BIG CONGRATULATIONS Ruth! I am so happy for you.

I'm on CD 10 and my boobs are sore so I am hoping to O any day now. We head out today after work to my MIL (sigh) but I will go in with a smile on my face and a pie in my hand :-)

Ksay good luck with DH, I know how you feel hehe

Dani glad AF came to see you ;-)

FrmGirl congratulations on the finalized adoption! But I am sorry to hear about his ER visit. I'm praying for a fast recovery :-)

Lynnae I will keep my fingers crossed that its "something else"

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I will see you lovely ladies Monday!
Me(23) DH(27) TTC Since 10/10. One pregnancy M/C 6 1/2 weeks 10/13

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.